30 Pin Adapter and Lifeproof Case (iPhone 6)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Since the Lifeproof Fre case for the iPhone 6 is so new, reviews seem to be few and far between. Does anyone know if the 30 Pin adapter (with the cable) is compatible with the iPhone 6 Lifeproof Fre? Since the case is so new, reviews seem to be few and far between. I did see an unboxing on YouTube and the port looks awful small. Would love to have something waterproof for the winter/over the summer but I charge every night with my iHome and know I won't want to take the case off daily.

Thanks all!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The Lifeproof case is good for what it's intended for but only allows you so many removals before the waterproof becomes questionable

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The Lifeproof case is good for what it's intended for but only allows you so many removals before the waterproof becomes questionable

I think it was the iPhone 5 case but life proof did away with the removal limit as long as you inspect the O ring before/after installation/removal. This still isn't the easiest case to take off and put on so I'd still like to limit that.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Dan Ob

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
The 30pin to lightening adapter from Apple will NOT fit the new lifeproof iphone6 fre case. you are correct in thinking that the port is too small. I am currently looking for a work around myself.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The 30pin to lightening adapter from Apple will NOT fit the new lifeproof iphone6 fre case. you are correct in thinking that the port is too small. I am currently looking for a work around myself.

Dang - I knew the port looked really really small. Oh well, can save $80 and cross that off my list! Thanks for the confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro