Anyone heard of or own a Airybody aluminum bumper??

Denty091

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I want to get a metal bumper for my iPhone 6 plus, but there aren't many to choose from. It's either Spigen Neo Hybrid EX Metal or Airybody. Al13 and Element case are still not available. Neo Hybrid EX is a beautiful bumper with a decent price, but it's a little rubbery for me. Then I found Airybody, just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this brand or own their product before.:confused: I kinda like the look of their bumper.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Never heard of the Airybody, but I own the Neo Hybrid and don't use it anymore. It would kill my BT signal enough that it bothered me.

As long as the device and BT headset were close (5ish feet) it worked great. But if they got much further apart signal would degrade.

Denty091

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Never heard of the Airybody, but I own the Neo Hybrid and don't use it anymore. It would kill my BT signal enough that it bothered me.

As long as the device and BT headset were close (5ish feet) it worked great. But if they got much further apart signal would degrade.
I asked them a few questions about the bumper, and their CS seem to be good. Also, they told me that there will be a Thanksgiving sale soon on their FB. I think I might give it a try. Will update the thread once I receive it. Hopefully it doesn't kill the signal like your Neo Hybrid did.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73