Portable Power / Charger with Lightning Input ?

jbcross

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for - with no success, a portable charger that has a lighting input to charge it, rather than the usual micro-usb that is the standard. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for - with no success, a portable charger that has a lighting input to charge it, rather than the usual micro-usb that is the standard. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Never used one of these and cannot speak to the quality of the product:
Amazon.com: Photive Portable Battery Charger with Built in Lightning Cable. Ultra Capacity 3000 mAH Rechargable Lithium Polymer battery charger for iPhone 5/5S/5C: Cell Phones & Accessories

I use a Jackery Giant+ with a 6" MFi lightning cable from Monoprice.

RGT70

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Such power bank with lighting input might not be found anywhere, for accessary company would rather target multiple cell phone users than just iPhone users, and lighting license is expensive. Even those battery case using lightning cable would have a micro-usb input for itself.

Last edited:

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
If it helps I've got a few portable power banks that I keep in my bag or coat pocket for when I'm out all day or travelling. I purchased an echo connect (echokeys.com I think is the web address). It's basically a lightening cable the size of a key and made of pliable rubber so it can bend easily. I then plug my iphone into the power bank using the echo connect on my keys and job done. No need to carry an actual cable around with me and if I'm out normally and near a USB port I can charge up my iphone or iPad using the echo connect on my key ring which I always have. They also do them for micro USB so you could have one of each on your keys and then be able to recharge the micro USB power bank on the move.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR