iPhone 6+ Official Leather Case Damage

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I got my iPhone 6+ and the official leather case on Friday. So it's only 4 days I am using them and today I noticed this damage on the back. Anyone has ever seen this with apple leather cases? What has happened and do you think Apple Store will exchange it for a new one?

IMG_0625_web.jpg

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks like moisture damage. Doesn't have to be from setting the phone directly onto something wet either. This happened with my 5S leather case over time.

My guess is that Apple will exchange simply because their customer service and aim at satisfaction is tremendous. But at the same time, you should prepare yourself for this type of a case taking on different looks. Leather is a funny thing, especially when on a case this thin. The colors can change as well as the texture. Mine is showing wear that the one on my 5S never did.

Still my favorite case by far however. The feel in the hand, in my opinion, is unmatched. By the way, welcome to iMore Sam :)

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPad Air and its apple leather case since day 1. I use the same method to clean it. How long has it been since iPad Air was released? A year? No damage on its case and it has a larger surface. I think something is wrong here with this iPhone 6+ case. It should not be like this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2