Anyone use a Lifeproof case?
My stepdaughter has one on her iPhone 5 and I really like it. How does it fare with the 5S and the fingerprint scanner? My wife and I are both getting the iPhone 6 Plus and was wondering if this case was worth it.
- 09-25-2014, 09:57 AM #2
- 09-25-2014, 10:10 AM #3
- 09-25-2014, 07:27 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Re: Anyone use a Lifeproof case?
I used one for a while. Best case ever BUT little lose if sound was more like unable to hear or be heard when making calls. I would have to open the charging port to be heard. That was a fre, I'm thinking of giving the nuud a shot on my 6 plus though. At that time I used my personal phone for business, now that I don't I rarely make calls with my phone.
- 09-27-2014, 01:02 PM #5
- By dk2b in forum iPhone 6Replies: 163Last Post: 12-02-2015, 04:54 PM
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 98Last Post: 09-27-2014, 05:23 PM
- By Cleveland in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2014, 05:43 AM
- By mnicole03 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:43 PM