Spigen Slim Armor for iPhone 6 (4.7)

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
So I order one of these cases for the iPhone 6. I just received it today from Amazon, and while Spigen makes great cases, to my surprise they left out one important detail. This version of the Slim Armor has an opening for the Apple logo...which is left open/unprotected. I recall with the Otterbox Defenders, they had the Apple logo with a clear plastic over it to prevent scratching. Did any one else also get this same case?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
i have the tough armor for my 5s with the hole and don't have any scratches- if you are worried throw a piece of clear tape over it before you put the case on

mactracker1138

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the slim armor without the hole in the back. I got it at my local Verizon store but I'm going to return it as I'd like the case to have more of a raised lip around the display should it ever fall face down. The protection is too minimal for me. I think I'm going with the Otter Box commuter as I've done for my previous phones. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411244575.367504.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411244613.582453.jpg

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
So I order one of these cases for the iPhone 6. I just received it today from Amazon, and while Spigen makes great cases, to my surprise they left out one important detail. This version of the Slim Armor has an opening for the Apple logo...which is left open/unprotected. I recall with the Otterbox Defenders, they had the Apple logo with a clear plastic over it to prevent scratching. Did any one else also get this same case?

That's odd because the spigen thin fit logo shield had a plastic film on it which I appreciate. Does it say in the description that yours comes with it? If so, I would write spigen about it.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
The thin fit case has a protected logo cutout. That's about the only case in their line up that has it.

The description for the Slim Armor doesn't say anything about not having it, but I was assuming it would have the protected logo cutout as this seems like a common must have. Nonetheless, I ended up returning it back to Amazon, unfortunately. I suppose the Tough Armor and Slim Armor S also leave the apple logo exposed. I guess this can be fixed in the future. I might try one of their other choices for the iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

There are 2 different slim armor cases...one with and one without the cutout. You may have accidentally ordered the wrong one. You can return it or if you have an extra screen protector, cut it and cover the Apple logo...that's what I did.

Edit: disregard. I saw that you returned it.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the one with the cutout and to me it's nice that it has an opening for the logo to appear. I personally prefer that and I don't fear it being scratched...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh