Lifeproof n??d iPhone 5s Problems

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I a using the n??d case now 10 days and more everyday, because I am here on the seaside and I needed a waterproof case. What I discovered with this case is:

I think the cases makes a too heavy pressure on the screen
The touchscreen you cannot use when water is on the screen, but that's not a problem from the case.
The touch screen don't react correctly when the case is on the phone, I think that has something to do with the pressure
After all that :) after using this screen, I have now a black point on the LCD, small, like a dead pixel :)

So.... I cannot recommend this case as a all day waterproof case. Think otterbox and incipio are doing better jobs here.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Some do have that problem of the screen protector not lying flush with the phone's screen. Not all do that way. The Otterbox Defender I got for my wife's iPhone 5c did that way. I called Otter and they sent me a replacement for free that works great. I then returned the faulty case to Verizon. I would return it for another one and see if it works ok. Also, it can do that way if it's not on properly. I've seen some who take the case off, then put it back on and then it's ok.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I love lifeproof and their n??d cases are my favorite now. They're great at replacing the cases for you if you have a problem but I've never experienced this; on the i5 or 5S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I a using the n??d case now 10 days and more everyday, because I am here on the seaside and I needed a waterproof case. What I discovered with this case is:

I think the cases makes a too heavy pressure on the screen
The touchscreen you cannot use when water is on the screen, but that's not a problem from the case.
The touch screen don't react correctly when the case is on the phone, I think that has something to do with the pressure
After all that :) after using this screen, I have now a black point on the LCD, small, like a dead pixel :)

So.... I cannot recommend this case as a all day waterproof case. Think otterbox and incipio are doing better jobs here.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

The Nuud does not put pressure anywhere near the actual screen (at least enough to cause touch screen issues. The gaskets border the outside. I have used the Nuud since it came out for the 5 and it's phenominal. What you are describing does not sound related to the case at all.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner