How's your Apple iPhone 5/5s leather case holding up?

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have started this thread just to see how's Apple leather case holding up for you all. Check mine -

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402284823.767167.jpg

This is after 4 months using the case day in and out!

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have started this thread just to see how's Apple leather case holding up for you all. Check mine -

View attachment 58214

This is after 4 months using the case day in and out!

Looks good...I love the worn look on leather, gives it character!!! I have an Apple Leather case but I switch cases almost everyday & sometimes I don't use a case, so my beige one still looks brand new.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I too love the vintage look. I am planning to buy brown leather case as I have seen the brown case looks pretty elegant once it starts aging!

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I would like to see some pictures of the brown one that has worn over time. I'm interested in buying one but wanted to see what it would eventually look like. Thanks!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
My black one broke around the head phone cutout below the leather but the leather is still intact. I'm using an Otterbox Symmetry until my 2 dbrand skins arrive.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
My black one broke around the head phone cutout below the leather but the leather is still intact. I'm using an Otterbox Symmetry until my 2 dbrand skins arrive.

Hmm, broke..? They seem to be quite sturdy. Did you try to plug-in a headphone whose jack was too big ?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, broke..? They seem to be quite sturdy. Did you try to plug-in a headphone whose jack was too big ?

Unfortunately I didn't. It's beneath the surface of the leather so it's still very usable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Wish I had a brown one, go for the natural leather look....

Mine is black and still looks new.... Wishing it had a worn look.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a blue and a brown, the brown has been hardly used. Here is my blue one I have been using it since November and had it on during a couple of grimy field trips. There is a bulge type defect that appeared during one of those trips, not sure what caused it.

uhapyzys.jpg

Defect:

etenese2.jpg

I think it has held up very well specially for such a light color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
The blue case go's quite well with a white iPhone! I love that aged look!!!

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I had one since November '13 and i got a replacement on march cause it broke in the tiny piece above the lightning connector cut out. The guy at the Apple store gave me a new one and it has already signs of wear, I?ll post a pic later cause I?m using another case today.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods