Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ledsteplin
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts

Default Beats by Apple Contest

where do you comment? i would lobe to win and give to my husband!!
    iMore Pro

603 Posts
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts

Default re: Beats by Apple Contest

If you're referring to the Beats contest, you comment on the article. You get up to 3 entries (comments). Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Default Re: Beats by Apple Contest

Win a pair of Beats (by Apple) from iMore!!! | iMore

With the news that Apple has acquired popular headphone maker Beats for a whopping $3 Billion, Beats by Dre is officially now a topic of substance on iMore! We even built a dedicated Everything You Need To Know About Beats page for it atimore.com/beats, so you can find everything related to Beats in one place. What's more, in honor of Apple's latest acquisition, we're giving one lucky iMore reader the chance to get their hands — or ears rather — on a set of Beats headphones. If you win, you get to pick the style and color!
    To enter for your chance to win, all you need to do is login to iMore and leave a comment for your chance to win.
    And since Apple paid THREE billion for Beats, we're going to pump up the contest jamand give you up to THREE chances to win. After you leave your first comment, you can leave a second and a third to earn your additional chances (you can leave even more comments if you like, but only your first three will count for contest entry purposes).
    If you're not yet a member of iMore, you can register here in just a few seconds. The contest is open worldwide, and will run right until midnight PST on June 8th (Sunday night).
    Enter NOW, and may the BEATS be with you!
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

$3BILLION?!? Dr. Dre is now Dr. Dough! Is Apple going to change the name to iBeats? I would love to get some headphones, but they've been out of my budget. Thanks for letting us choose the color!
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

I want to gift my sister the headphones but I don't have the money.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Beats headphones are overrated. It's the streaming music service Apple wanted.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    hydrogen3 likes this.