Finally, I have let my iPhone 5 to breathe fresh air!

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I picked up iPhone 5(Slate Black) last year in March and it has been living in a case from Day 1. I have used lot of cases(bumper case, Casemate rPet, Casemate Brushed Aluminium, Apple leather case product RED) and wasted lot and lot of money.

No doubt, all these cases have done a great job and I have a small ding near the lock button which is noticeable at a certain angle.

Yesterday, I met one of my friend who has also Black/Slate iPhone 5 who bought around same time and he has NEVER used a case and I was quite amazed to see the condition of his phone. It looked like iPhone 5s as the color on the champfered edges have turned greyish. So, I have finally decided to take off the case and now using naked and loving every inch of it.

I have done enough of injustice to this beautiful piece of hardware but not anymore.. Let me know, how u guys are keeping it and how it has held up?

Cheers!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't ever cover my devices and they usually hold up nicely. My iPhone 5, although still looks good, has visible war wounds on the edges, but it's all good....:)

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have realized that worn out look actually gives a statement to the device! Better late than never.. lol

I don't ever cover my devices and they usually hold up nicely. My iPhone 5, although still looks good, has visible war wounds on the edges, but it's all good....:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have realized that worn out look actually gives a statement to the device! Better late than never.. lol
(laughing)...No doubt....Still, I'm starting to see a lot more people not using any protective casing on their iPhones, and I like that. It is too gorgeous of a device to cover up, in my opinion, but I do respect those who do, especially for re-sale purposes.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I rarely ever use cases. I did buy the Apple (RED) case which I love but rarely use LOL just cause I love being naked so much!!

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

machzk

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I am not a big screen phone kinda guy, but my case (Spigen Neo Hybrid) actually makes my iPhone more comfortable to hold. I take it off and the phone feels like it is about to fall out of my hand, I guess there is the factor of not being accustomed to it.. I work in an environment that is not conducive to any phone being out of a case so I am not taking it off. I do envy those who can and do.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I can understand mate. I work in a IT industry(a complete desk job, yuck!) so I can afford to carry my device without a case.

I am not a big screen phone kinda guy, but my case (Spigen Neo Hybrid) actually makes my iPhone more comfortable to hold. I take it off and the phone feels like it is about to fall out of my hand, I guess there is the factor of not being accustomed to it.. I work in an environment that is not conducive to any phone being out of a case so I am not taking it off. I do envy those who can and do.

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
(laughing)...No doubt....Still, I'm starting to see a lot more people not using any protective casing on their iPhones, and I like that. It is too gorgeous of a device to cover up, in my opinion, but I do respect those who do, especially for re-sale purposes.

totally agreed. I never use cases. manufacturers take time and effort to make the phone a work of art!

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
lol. Yesterday, I noticed deliberately in the mall that people who had cases on iPhones had some weird art.. Elephants, their own pictures, circles.. all good dam drawing.. It was funny!

Why hide the beauty of the device with some absurd "drawing" :D

totally agreed. I never use cases. manufacturers take time and effort to make the phone a work of art!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234