Bumpers or Full fledged cases??

alexislgz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys!!! this is my first post here so be nice please!! :D XD

I'm REALLY curious as to what you guys prefer and use on your iphones!! i am currently IN LOVE with bumpers or clear cases ever since the iphone 4. currently using a black and white bumper. And after a few months of seeing a lot of people on the street and at my work using bumpers or naked iphones, that i started thinking if it is a new trend to use a bumper or naked case or is just that people got kind of tired of using a full protection case?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

The iPhone is a well build device and most of us realize after owning one for a while it's really not necessary to weight it down with armor a simple bumper is useful for me.

I own a LP for vacation time but use my simple Naked bumper case for normal daily use

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I roll naked at times and use a life proof case as well. To each their own. Btw, welcome to iMore. Enjoy your stay.

alexislgz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Thats the main reson for me using a bumper the design is just SO BEAUTIFUL and the bumper lets me be less paranoid about having a naked phone!

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I use a LifeProof Nuud case nearly all the time except when I'm doing heavy duty work then I put my OtterBox Armor on my 5s. The LP is very thin and lightweight and has a very classy look while providing extreme protection in normal environments.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
For the most part I've always used full case's (lifeProof) and their great for protection. The gold 5s is an awesome looking phone, hated hiding it. Been using the OtterBox Symmetry, works great.