RAVPower Battery charger behavior with Iphone
I bought this external battery charger for emergency charging of my Iphone 4s and Galaxy S3.
It works well, but I noticed one difference between the stock charger.
When I plug the stock charger, near the battery icon is always present the charging indicator also is the phone stay in charge all night. Using RAVPower, instead, 15m after reching the 100% of charge the charging indicator disappear.
What it means? from what I know the real charger is inside the Iphone and the AC adapter is only a power supply for it, right?
Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-12-2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Removed link
- 04-12-2014, 09:57 AM #2
- 04-12-2014, 10:52 AM #3
- 04-12-2014, 11:12 AM #4
Re: RAVPower Battery charger behavior with Iphone
I am not sure either but as long as your phone is getting charged it shouldn't matter. The portable chargers are made for a quick charge when an outlet isn't available. Most people take it off that charger once it does it job and charges the device.
- By chrisdlong in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:26 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2014, 06:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:30 PM