What color Mophie do you use.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine out to make sure they are all charged. And yes I know I have a problem. 😎

yvarebys.jpg

tbarker2

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a red one! I've gotten so used to the extra battery life I hate changing to my non chargeable cases. I may have to get other colors too!!!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a white air from eBay. I don't think the headphone jack is included. I am guessing I will need one?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I only plan on using it when I am away from charger for long period of time. Like when I go to yankee games I am out go the house for a long period of time and using the phone a ton cause the train ride is 2 hours each way. I do use headphones tho so I think I need to get an adapter

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Mophie AIR black, on iPhone 5S space grey.

Always be careful where you guys buy this mophie cases. There's lots of them selling very cheap and are completly fakes and they come with accesories and box.
First I got 2 from eBay and both charged 1-2 times only. I sent a picture of the case ( with the serial ) to mophie, they replied, it was fake.
Now I know I have an official one cause a friend bought it for me at Apple Store Toronto.
:)

ts@mophie.com

Last edited:

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a white air from eBay. I don't think the headphone jack is included. I am guessing I will need one?

You should send an email to mophie with your serial number on a picture and ask if its official. Like I said on my previous posted message, I bought 2 fakes on eBay.
ts@mophie.com

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro