Bluetooth headphones.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
So does anyone use them. Which pair so you prefer?

I person use them and find them great for times when I'm at work or doing things around the house.

Most of the time while using them is for podcasts while doing my "chores" around the house lol.

The only issue I have found is that neither of the three pair I have work consistently with Audible. They always cut out and in while trying to listen to books. This is the only app I have an issue with.

So what does everyone else use and prefer?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have LG Tones, Motorola Buds & Beats Studio Wireless. They all work really well. I use the LG & Motorola mainly for calls and the Beats when I'm traveling or at work. I haven't tried listening to audio books though.

The Buds have a longer range & are sleeker than the Tones, so I like them a lot. I like the Beats because I don't have to deal with the wires of my Bose headphones when I'm running around the airport or running back and forth to the copy room.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
i have the motorola s11 flex hd and they work great, but i hardly ever use them since ive got them about 2mo ago since i usually end up using motorola sliver2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have LG Tones, Motorola Buds & Beats Studio Wireless. They all work really well. I use the LG & Motorola mainly for calls and the Beats when I'm traveling or at work. I haven't tried listening to audio books though.

The Buds have a longer range & are sleeker than the Tones, so I like them a lot. I like the Beats because I don't have to deal with the wires of my Bose headphones when I'm running around the airport or running back and forth to the copy room.

I might have to give the Motorola Buds a try. Thanks for the suggestion, Nikki…:)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the LG Tones also, and the Motorola SD 11's. I just picked up the Motorola Buds this morning and really like them, I think they are actually more comfortable than the LG's.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the LG Tones also, and the Motorola SD 11's. I just picked up the Motorola Buds this morning and really like them, I think they are actually more comfortable than the LG's.

Nice. If I don't pick up a pair today, it'll be NLT this weekend. Hopefully...:)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The one reason beside the comfort is the piece that goes around your neck is a bit more snug so if I bend over while doing my house work :rotfl: they don't more around ans much. As far as comfort I'll put them up around the Bose ear buds.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The one reason beside the comfort is the piece that goes around your neck is a bit more snug so if I bend over while doing my house work :rotfl: they don't more around ans much. As far as comfort I'll put them up around the Bose ear buds.

Really? You know how I feel about my Bose IE2's, and you're comparing the comfort of the Buds to them? Shweeeet!...:)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup, and I can't wear the Apples ear buds, they just fall out of my ears. In the 2 hours I have been using these I forgot they are even in.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup, and I can't wear the Apples ear buds, they just fall out of my ears. In the 2 hours I have been using these I forgot they are even in.

No doubt. I have my earbuds away. Although they sound good, the fit is horrendous, and I'm surprised that Apple hasn't incorporated something similar to the ear webbing of the Bose mentioned above to help keep the earbuds in our ears. If they did, I'd be more inclined to use them.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
You need to try these things out, been wearing them all day and they have been awesome, didn't even charge them from when I oped them.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I also use mine for housework the pair I have also answer calls which come in handy

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I might have to give the Motorola Buds a try. Thanks for the suggestion, Nikki…:)

Great choice D!! You'll love them!

You need to try these things out, been wearing them all day and they have been awesome, didn't even charge them from when I oped them.

I've been using the Buds everyday for a couple months now & the battery lasts forever. I can go almost 2 weeks on a charge.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After doing research, I decided to go with the LG 730 Tone+. I purchased a pair for my Wife (white) and a pair for myself (black) and we luv them. The Tone+ works great and sounds great for phone calls and music. I've only used jawbone bluetooth in the past. Thanks Zero for starting this thread and participants for making me aware.