Coolest iPhone case i've ever seen

new_2_iPhone

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I just wanted to share news about this new iPhone case that i just found on Kickstarter. It's called Kloqe and it's an all-alumunm case that mimics the look and feel of the iPhone 5/5s.

I'm a new iPhone user and I have yet to put a case on my iphone because I love with the way it looks and feels. I went out to find a case that didn't mask the beauty of my phone but couldn't find one that looked or felt as good as my bare phone......but i think i finally found one!

Well, I figured i'd share with you guys since I'm sure there's many of you that feel the same way i do about my phone.

Thanks!

[Redacte]

Kloqe's Kickstarter page

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome!!! I wish it was just a bumper though. Thanks for sharing, I'll more than likely back it. I'm a sucker for cases.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
That case will scratch the iPhone 5/5s. Best case in my opinion is apples. Interior is felt lined and will not scratch your phone. The outside is a type of leather.

new_2_iPhone

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
That case will scratch the iPhone 5/5s. Best case in my opinion is apples. Interior is felt lined and will not scratch your phone. The outside is a type of leather.
Hey Saber, I believe Kloqe is lined with felt as well. (according to images on kickstarter)
So i really don't see how it would scratch your phone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Do you have this case? The Mophie air battery/case has a similiar type of connection and it hasn't scratch my iPhone 5s

Last edited:

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, I just wanted to share news about this new iPhone case that i just found on Kickstarter. It's called Kloqe and it's an all-alumunm case that mimics the look and feel of the iPhone 5/5s.

I'm a new iPhone user and I have yet to put a case on my iphone because I love with the way it looks and feels. I went out to find a case that didn't mask the beauty of my phone but couldn't find one that looked or felt as good as my bare phone......but i think i finally found one!

Well, I figured i'd share with you guys since I'm sure there's many of you that feel the same way i do about my phone.

Thanks!

[Redacte]

Kloqe's Kickstarter page

Doesnt seem to be any different than just about every other case out there...minus that it is aluminum. And for 85.00? Nope.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Do you have this case? The Mophie air battery/case has a similiar type of connection and it hasn't scratch my iPhone 5s

I had the mophie air case and it did scratch up the edges of my iPhone 5S. Ended up going with LP and toting around an external battery in my go bag.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I had the mophie air case and it did scratch up the edges of my iPhone 5S. Ended up going with LP and toting around an external battery in my go bag.

Well my wife and I have the Mophie Air and it hasn't scratched either one of our 5s's. I'm glad they make MANY different type of cases for EVERYONE. What might be good for some might not be good for others

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2