Anyone use charging docks/stands?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That's what I like about the Twelve South Charging stands. The three adapters allows for a multitude of cases to fit

6b7a97bf6bf020e130d3333979e68451.jpg

eb25b28185828f0ae99ff9aadb470f0a.jpg

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
All mine do. But all of my cases have that bottom area open. That's something I consciously think about before purchasing a new case.

I recommend reading the Amazon reviews first just to make sure it will work with your current case.

Yeah they don't fit cases from what I found. Too bad.

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Not anymore, when I first got it I did, but now having it for a couple of years, I've become use to doing it with one hand. It's second nature now.

Oh, so it's heavy enough to lift your phone without it? Great. I used to use an Elevation Dock back when I had a 4/4S, and I kinda miss having a dock. Might look into this, thanks.

D00mM4r1n3

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
I use the official Apple lightning dock, works well with the Urban Armor Gear case on an iPhone 6. Sometime it does need to be re-seated though for the phone to begin charging. I use it in combination with a Modal brand lightning cable that lights up with a moving light pattern to indicate charging and have that connected to an Anker USB charging power supply. The main reason I went with a dock was to decrease the footprint of the phone when charging, I tend to have a cluttered desk so it's nice to free up a few extra inches.

artiss

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Back in the iPhone 4s days I too had the Elevation dock. Bought many of them actually, they just worked great. Still have them as paperweights since they don't hold the 6. I am interested in the Hi Rise dlx stand.

On the Apple Dock (newest release) is the phone sturdy on there? Is it just me, or is it no concern just to be supported by the tip of the lightning adapter. My daughter would like the gold stand, but we are concerned about the quality and strength...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Back in the iPhone 4s days I too had the Elevation dock. Bought many of them actually, they just worked great. Still have them as paperweights since they don't hold the 6. I am interested in the Hi Rise dlx stand.

On the Apple Dock (newest release) is the phone sturdy on there? Is it just me, or is it no concern just to be supported by the tip of the lightning adapter. My daughter would like the gold stand, but we are concerned about the quality and strength...

Twelve South makes a Gold version, not taking anything from the Apple stand of course

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods