Anyone use charging docks/stands?

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I've always loved the way the twelve south docks looked. And now that it comes in rose gold I'm even more tempted... 🤔

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I recently picked this up for my Apple Watch on the iMore Store. I'm really enjoying it so far.
54ea642e91d21628c4c022bc9db4ceec.901305

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ource=vb_im&utm_medium=content&token=LlcLzhGT

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thinking of getting the HiRise Deluxe, is it worth the price?

Anything by Twelve South is worth the price IMHO. I have HiRise stands for my iPhone and my MacBook Pro and they're fantastic.
That being said, I still swear by the Spigen stand I got from the iMore Store. It's listed in an earlier post in this thread.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Anything by Twelve South is worth the price IMHO. I have HiRise stands for my iPhone and my MacBook Pro and they're fantastic.
That being said, I still swear by the Spigen stand I got from the iMore Store. It's listed in an earlier post in this thread.

I love their BookBooks. I bought my sister a HiRise Deluxe for Christmas and it does look gorgeous!

As I'm overseas, I have to find a way to pack the dock in my luggage if I do end up getting one.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Father Tech

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I decided against the 12 South HiRise because the hole for the Lightning connector is machined so that only an original Apple cord will fit properly. No thanks.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I decided against the 12 South HiRise because the hole for the Lightning connector is machined so that only an original Apple cord will fit properly. No thanks.

Interesting, I personally only use Official Apple lighting connectors for my iPhones so this works out good for me. I think I have a little OCD when it comes to the power cords and charging my iPhone.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

It seems that most stands are designed to fit either an OEM charger or something that closely resembles one.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This is of the best looking and functional stands I've seen for the iPhones. The fact that I have to use the Apple charging cable is worth it. IMHO

6e74d232cf2ab7cf80223b441dc5083c.jpg

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
That looks pretty nice! Would a case fit on that stand?

All mine do. But all of my cases have that bottom area open. That's something I consciously think about before purchasing a new case.

I recommend reading the Amazon reviews first just to make sure it will work with your current case.