Anyone use charging docks/stands?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using charging docks since my Blackberry 8330 days. They make life simple in my opinion. I just purchased the Twelve South Charging stand for my Wife and I, now we don't have to actually pick up the iPhone to see messages in or out of bed....SMILE:D
ynumu3eh.jpg

azyja2yn.jpg

nu8utyma.jpg

ary5aju9.jpg

Last edited:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The Belkin I just got is my first dock since the one for the OG iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I wonder what case that is...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app

Its a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear case currently on sale at Amazon for $10.99 (reg $24.99). Its been on sale for a while not sure how much longer

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Never really used one. I had the old apple one for the 4S but I always use Mophie cases. I might actually buy the dock they have to see how it works.

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I had the apple dock for my 5s, and I was always worried I would damage or scratch the phone putting it in or out so I returned it. I had an elevation dock too, but felt it never fit my 5 or 5s right so the girlfriend has it. I have given up on docks for the time being.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I used to use one with my 4s, but hated the need to take it out of the case at night. Now that I'm back on iOS and have both a 5s and a retina mini, I might give that 12 south a serious look.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I used to use one with my 4s, but hated the need to take it out of the case at night. Now that I'm back on iOS and have both a 5s and a retina mini, I might give that 12 south a serious look.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

One of the things I like about the Twelve South HiRise Charging stand is that it's compatible with MANY types of cases. I'ts nice not having to remove a case to charge my iPhone

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Never really used one. I had the old apple one for the 4S but I always use Mophie cases. I might actually buy the dock they have to see how it works.

I just looked at the Mophie Charging dock....NICE. If I used my Mopie Air as an everyday case instead of an extra battery, this would be something I would look into.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The more I use the dock I have the more I find it a more a convenience than a hindrance. Having the phone sit straight up is giving more room on my physical desktop with all my computer and recording gear.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox