Best iPhone 4s PROTECTIVE case/Screen protector in reasonable price

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
as it is my first smartphone,greatly looking forward to protect it solidly..Want to buy a screen protector and a case or a package of both or a both case and a good protector

from different companies in same budget that PROVIDES real protection especially from front LCD screen drops and occasional drops ...my budget is at max $30,can pay round

about $5 if some thing is extra-ordinary....waiting for replies,I am all confused,spigen,ballistic,otterbox,life proof (expensive) belkin etc etc

1. Front Protection 10/10 must be rigorous to protect the screen (as it is very very expensive LOL )

2. Back protection 7/10 do need that aswell btw

3. Design or aesthetics 4/10 (doesn't matter if it does the job of really protecting the phone)

4.Waterproof : Not necessary

4.usability of the controls: I will spare it,if the protection is good enough

5. Pocketability: 8/10 yeeah i need it to be pocketable

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
go to amazon and look for a otter box commuter case- should be able to get it for around $25. depends on the color but its a great case and comes with a screen protector

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
go to amazon and look for a otter box commuter case- should be able to get it for around $25. depends on the color but its a great case and comes with a screen protector

Amazon has plenty of good 4s cases within your budget, but I'm not sure if they ship to your location. You can also try EBay

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
What are the main things you guys look for in a protector?

I work for a company called Expert Shield UK and we were just wondering if we could help out with any questions at all?

Oliver - Expert Shield UK

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use an Incipio case that I've had for over a year. It offers great protection. I've never used a screen protector and have no need for one. My screen is in perfect condition. Check out all the usual places and the iMore store.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

jhaire89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Try using the Zagg protector with the Ballistic SG case. That's what I've got on my 4s and it's a great combination of protection and pocketability

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73