Best Waterproof Case for iphone 5

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello:):D
Have you a article of wich is the better Iphone Waterproof Case???
i will buy but i don't now wich will be the better choice?:(
best ragards Dastin

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if there's an article but I'm sure someone will suggest Lifeproof's fr? and nuud case lines for a 5S

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Lifeproof makes a great case- just be aware that with a waterproof case there are trade offs- the main is sound quality- its not going to be as crisp as without it-

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have both LP and Otterbox. The LP is smaller but in my opinion the sound is better with the OB. But it's bigger.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Have the otterbox preserver that just came out. Hands down, amazing. I never liked the feel of the lifeproof and the armor was too big.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The Atlas was the worst case I have ever purchased. It was almost impossible to even hear anyone on both sides of the conversation.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The Atlas was the worst case I have ever purchased. It was almost impossible to even hear anyone on both sides of the conversation.

Totally agree!!! And no touch sensitivity because of the glass and a pain to take on and off

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the LP Fre and the nudd. The iPhone 5 version. Both work good unjust prefer the Fre because if the screen protector.

Going to get the new OB Preserver as soon as I get around to it.

somebody on youtube put a video with this OB, 2 lifeproof and atlas!!
tell me do you try it the case Catalyst waterproof??
i will by soon a case with waterproof:) write hear when you get it please:)
sory for my nad english:)
best regards

BigSaintDogs

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I prefer the LP cases tomOtter box as the fit in the pocket better and I used on for 2 yeas on my 4S it worked great II had it in the water all the time, I even sat in the shower on the built in stool reading the news to wake up in the AM

If it's not a Saint it's just a Dog!
iPhone 5S 64G, iPad Air 128G LTE, MacBook Pro 17 2010, Apple TV, iPod Classic 160 G, Time Capsule 2T

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hello:):D
Have you a article of wich is the better Iphone Waterproof Case???
i will buy but i don't now wich will be the better choice…:(
best ragards Dastin

Hands down... Lifeproof Nuud. The Fre is awful unfortunately. I had the Otterbox Armor for about 10 minuted before returning it. That thing is built like a tank but way too much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2