We need help in finding a cases for our iPhones, something very protective but no bulky?

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Wife and I just picked up a 5s and 5c. Were looking for cases on Amazon. We currently have the OtterBox Commuter Series Case for both of our phones. We like that its protected everywhere and seems like if it was to be dropped it would survive. We both take our phones to work and have kids in the house so we need something that protects everything but isn't going to make the phone look tacky or too bulky. The OtterBox Commuter cases seem to be great so far, but the phone isn't fully enclosed, like a snap on screen protector for the front. It comes with one of these screen protectors that stick on. We want something like the Commuter case but a case that encloses the whole phone, something like the OtterBox Defender Case. We like the look of the Defender case but the clip seems that it would make the phone huge. I wish I could just find a cases that protects the phone really well but also shows it off. I had covering up a such a nice phone.

If anyone has any ideas or recommendations on something similar to the Defender case we would greatly appreciate it. Or if you have a Defender case let us know what you think of it.

Thanks & Happy Holidays :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
uhyme9en.jpg

rapabatu.jpg

7ujypana.jpg

Here ya go. Comes in a multitude of colors

jf1450

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
If the Lifeproof case is truly waterproof it might cover the fingerprint sensor. I've got a Defender and love it.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
The n??d doesn't have a screen protector like the frē.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Figures, Amazon has no fres left for 5c. Fre for the 5s is a great deal only $54. I wonder if best buy will price match Amazon. The 5s fre is $30 cheaper than than the 5c on Amazon And buy lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2