iPhone 5s beige leather case

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Ugh I bought it and it looks sexy on my space Gray iPhone but the edges on the too left hand corner of the case the color is started to fade! Terrible :(

nabans

Banned
Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
If you have the bill from where you bought this cover and if it says that it has some kind of warranty, maybe you should make use of that.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ugh I bought it and it looks sexy on my space Gray iPhone but the edges on the too left hand corner of the case the color is started to fade! Terrible :(

It’s leather, which is a natural material. It will wear and age irregularly. It’s a large part of the beauty of it. It’s supposed to/expected to do that.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

Same thing started happening to my PRODUCT Red case.
Take a clean tissue paper or baby wipes and very gently clean the dirt off the case. It works really well.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So the colored Apple cases can't be cleaned?

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

You could clean them a little but they are leather and designed to look aged over time. If color is "coming off" and it's not from using a hard cleaner I'm sure apple will swap it out.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
No once it starts wearing it out it's done

Does it look really bad? I wish I could see someone else's case that has some wear. I have the black case so it doesn't look any different. But I was considering getting the red one.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Does it look really bad? I wish I could see someone else's case that has some wear. I have the black case so it doesn't look any different. But I was considering getting the red one.

The black is fine it's I guess if u get another color