- iMore Intermediate
- 125 Posts
Let's find the perfect iPhone 5/5S case...
... for me
So, I've come a long way with cases. Sometimes I don't carry one at all, sometimes I want my phone to be grippier and protected (at work).
My first purchase was the pixelskin had by speck which was my favorite on the iPhone 4. Didn't find it as good on the 5, though. There always seemed to be space between case and device. I also got the candyshell but that was to glossy and I couldn't stand the material residues on the sides.
I loved the apple leather case but that was kind of expensive and my third party lightning cables didn't quite fit the opening.
Right now my favorite is the Switcheasy Numbers in black. It's not too thick, protective, fits my cables and I got rid off the edges and material residues with sandpaper and rubbing with a cloth now it's smoother to hold.
But somehow it is kind of boring.
Give me your suggestions to:
- protective but slim (one handed operation possible)
- big lightning cutouts (unfortunately spigen makes them way to narrow for me)
- smooth in the hand, no edges, round corners, good quality
- prefer tpu or leather to hard plastic
- buttons easy operable
- easy to remove
Would really appreciate what you have to offer.
Have a great night!
- 12-04-2013, 03:13 PM #2
- 12-10-2013, 05:21 PM #3
- By TRICKorDEVICE in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:10 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Pick Purchase Tracker for iPhone: Calculate discounts, convert currencies, figure out tax, and more!By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:10 PM