- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
30-pin to lightning adapter
I have been searching the internet and various sites but haven't been able to find what I am looking for and I am hoping someone here can help me.
We purchased a new cd player with iPod/iphone dock. The dock has a lightning connector on it so it works with my wife's iPhone 5.
Unfortunately I also have an iPhone 4s and we also have an old iPod nano that uses the old 30-pin connectors. I am trying to find a way to be able to hook those up to the system as well. Basically I'm looking for a male 30 pin to female lightning. I haven't seen those types anywhere.
Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated.
- 12-02-2013, 09:14 AM #2
Re: 30-pin to lightning adapter
Welcome to iMore Colin
Is this what your looking for?
- 12-02-2013, 10:23 AM #4
- By DayThyme in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:41 PM
- By mohsinkhan35 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:54 PM
- By kaitlin4599 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:47 PM
- By dotstripes in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 06:00 PM