Spigen Neo Hybrid Issue
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this with this case, but it is upsetting seeing as I was really looking forward to using this case. For my Neo Hybrid case which I ordered, when I put it on the phone there is a bend in the case near the volume buttons....the case seems like it doesn't have enough room for the buttons. Because of this, if you press on the side of the case below the buttons, you hear the clicks of the volume buttons. Also, the screen lock button does not function properly. Has anyone else had issues with this case? I have seen mostly positive reviews about this case, so it is disapointing.
- 12-02-2013, 09:27 AM #2
Re: Spigen Neo Hybrid Issue
I have the Neo Hybird and not having this issue. All of the buttons line up perfectly with great feedback. You may have to return it. I've bought 3 Spigen cases in the last 30 days all are excellent no problems with fit.
- 12-02-2013, 09:50 AM #4
- By JeevesVic in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 03:23 PM
- By kristinablushes in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2013, 12:22 PM
- By kristinablushes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 08:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2013, 11:00 AM
- By ios4ever in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:19 AM