Spigen Neo Hybrid Issue

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this with this case, but it is upsetting seeing as I was really looking forward to using this case. For my Neo Hybrid case which I ordered, when I put it on the phone there is a bend in the case near the volume buttons....the case seems like it doesn't have enough room for the buttons. Because of this, if you press on the side of the case below the buttons, you hear the clicks of the volume buttons. Also, the screen lock button does not function properly. Has anyone else had issues with this case? I have seen mostly positive reviews about this case, so it is disapointing.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Neo Hybird and not having this issue. All of the buttons line up perfectly with great feedback. You may have to return it. I've bought 3 Spigen cases in the last 30 days all are excellent no problems with fit.

#Naked Tuesday

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the Neo Hybird and not having this issue. All of the buttons line up perfectly with great feedback. You may have to return it. I've bought 3 Spigen cases in the last 30 days all are excellent no problems with fit.

#Naked Tuesday

That's exactly what all the reviews I have read stated! I'm glad your cases work well...maybe I'll ask for a replacement and see what they say. Maybe it's just the one case. Thanks!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what all the reviews I have read stated! I'm glad your cases work well...maybe I'll ask for a replacement and see what they say. Maybe it's just the one case. Thanks!

Yes definitely ask for a replacement if the fit is off. Hope it works out for you.

#Naked Tuesday