Opinions on Ipad Air case
I just ordered an ipad air 32gb from Target this morning with the 100$ gift card yay!!!
I am now debating between these 2 cases.
You will have to add an additional $5 to each price as I will be either getting the purple or pink and for some reason they cost more
Just for this purpose I am linking the black version of both.
Amazon.com: INVELLOP Black Leatherette Case Cover for Apple iPad Air 5G 5th 5 Generation: Electronics
I am leaning towards this one as I think I will like the leatherette, however don't know if its worth the price difference
Amazon.com: Fintie SmartShell Case for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5 5th Generation) Ultra Slim Lightweight with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep - Black: Computers & Accessories
I have heard good things about this case on here, but the plastic see through back has me a little weary
Which of these cases doy ou feel would offer the best protection- while maintaining the "airy"ness of the ipad air?
- 11-28-2013, 12:25 PM #2
- 12-11-2013, 06:51 PM #3
Re: Opinions on Ipad Air case
I would go for the first option as well. The reason, it has four folds. It may not seem like a big deal now, but you will see that the case will offer more stability when using as a stand than the case that has three folds on it. The old Smart Cover from Apple used to have four folds and it was awesome. The new smart case that I bought only has three folds and there is a noticeable difference.
- 12-31-2013, 06:14 PM #4
- By Garz in forum iPad AirReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2013, 12:23 PM
- By zeebee28 in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2013, 01:36 AM
- By VanKuchen in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2013, 08:47 PM
- By stemfrom in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2013, 05:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2013, 05:30 AM