Suggestion for iPad Mini case

vanj

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Original iPad Mini. I have a Amazon.com: MoKo Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display Case - Ultra Slim Smart shell for Mini 2 (2013) and Mini 1 (2012 Edition), BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep): Computers & Accessories case and I love it. But I recently dropped the iPad on a hard floor and it has a small crack at the top right corner but just on the bezel. The display is fine. The crack is a typical spider-web thing.

I can't stand to look at the damage to my beloved iPad. I tried a few Amazon.com: SupCase Slim Fit Folio Leather Case Cover for 7.9-Inch Apple iPad mini, Purple (MN-62A-PL): Computers & Accessories folio type cases that cover up the bezel but I found that the cover goes too close to the display screen and obstructs operation of some buttons, depending on the app.

Is there a iPad Mini folio-style case (with back and attached front cover with magnetic open/close) that covers up *just* the 4 corners but leaves the rest of the bezel alone?

Help? Thanks

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but the same thing with this one, it looks great to prevent damage but now that my iPad Mini is already cracked at the corner, I am looking for a case that covers the corner (and prevents further damage of course). Sort of like an old-fashioned picture frame with 4 triangular corners.

If that case is the same as the tough armor for the iPhone it absolutely covers the corners.

vanj

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
If that case is the same as the tough armor for the iPhone it absolutely covers the corners.

Maybe I am not being clear. By covering the corners, what I mean is that it should not only cover the actual corner but also a small portion of the front face of the bezel near the corner. This will hide the unseemly crack at the top right corner right near the edge.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I am not being clear. By covering the corners, what I mean is that it should not only cover the actual corner but also a small portion of the front face of the bezel near the corner. This will hide the unseemly crack at the top right corner right near the edge.

Hi vanj welcome to iMore!
Take a look at the tech21 cases for the iPad mini. Covers all the corners and has an impact band on the inside. I have them for my iPhone 5 and my iPad mini. Let us know what you decide. Enjoy your iPad!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2