Are screen protectors actually worth it?

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Oh im sorry i dont use the id sensor but many people who use the glass tr around me have no problem with it , maybe iEd can help you he is a big spigen fan just like me

It works perfectly with it. I don't have mine on anymore since I put it on like an ***** and it was bugging me too much, but I had no problems with the touchID at all. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
The Spigen glass protectors have been working perfect with my touch id

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold..

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh im sorry i dont use the id sensor but many people who use the glass tr around me have no problem with it , maybe iEd can help you he is a big spigen fan just like me

May I ask why? because I see that my wife is fond of typing in the 4 number code also. I knew I should have gotten her the 5 (HUGE SMILE, just kidding)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
But doesn't it effect the touch screen sensitivity with that extra layer?

Nope.

If your ears are pierced, buying a SP is necessary whether it's a stick on SP or a case that has a built in SP. I've got multiple piercings in both ears and I don't want to scratch the screen when I hold it to my ears.

I do prefer privacy SPs though over the regular ones. I don't like people being nosy.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I use the screen protector that Verizon sells in a three pack for around $12 us
I think they are perfect. Had mine on since April and it's as clear as can be! It is not the thin ones it's is rigid plastic which adds a great layer of protection. Works for me :)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I use the screen protector that Verizon sells in a three pack for around $12 us
I think they are perfect. Had mine on since April and it's as clear as can be! It is not the thin ones it's is rigid plastic which adds a great layer of protection. Works for me :)

I'm using one of those as well and it has been surprisingly nice

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I don't like about using the Spigen glass protector is that I can't use my LifeProof case. That really sucks too cause I like to take my phone while riding in the RZR.

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
PerfectFit recently began offering glass screen protectors that have a colored, reflective tint when the screen is off. I use a clear one now, but I may have to invest in the sapphire one soon. If anyone is interested in buying, the promo code "TIP20" used to (and may still) give a 15% discount.

Gold shown below...

GlassShield-Screen-On-and-Off_grande.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77