Best Case for the iPhone 5s?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that's a sweet case. I have been looking for a leather folio case for my iPhone. How is it with texting? Is it difficult to do with two thumbs?

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Not at all. The "flip" goes all the way back and the leather adds grip. It's actually easier for me to type with the case using two thumbs as well.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Not at all. The "flip" goes all the way back and the leather adds grip. It's actually easier for me to type with the case using two thumbs as well.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

That's awesome. I had the BookBook case for a while and I really liked it, but texting was a pain with two thumbs.

AmandaKess22

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My favorite case that I have is one I actually made myself online. I used Shutterfly and I was able to pick the thickness, the material, and the image that went on it. The durability has been really great so far so that is definitely a plus. And it was fun to make

[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My favorite case that I have is one I actually made myself online. I used Shutterfly and I was able to pick the thickness, the material, and the image that went on it. The durability has been really great so far so that is definitely a plus. And it was fun to make

[redacted]

I have heard of people making their cases on sites like that. It seems really cool. I may look into that.

Ydonarama

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
There are plenty of the online shops selling the cases compatible to the iphone 5s. More specifically in instagram. However it's easier to find a needle in a haystack rather than a right shop. It need to be organized somehow, for example, like it does here: zebraboss[dot]com/shops
All instagram shops are collected and comfortably distributed by the categories such as clothing, shoes, pet merch, etc. There you'll easily find the right iphone 5s case.

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Like a lot of people in this forum are stating, "best cases" to someone is not going to be someone else's favorite case. Which is why I will not be able to tell you the "best case" for iPhone 5s. However, I searched best iphone 5 cases on Google and it took me to best iPhone 5 cases on Amazon. There are so many different cases on the page that I am sure anyone will be able to find atleast one case to their liking. Some of the cases have 7,000 - 8,000 reviews! Obviously, most of these cases also have 4-5 stars! :gold-star:
I personally like this case:
Amazon.com: iPhone 5S case, Caseology? [Clear back Bumper] [Beige] DIY Customization Fusion Hybrid Cover [Shock Absorbent] Apple iPhone 5S case: Cell Phones & Accessories

Because it matches my gold iphone perfectly! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro