Iphone 5s not finding bluetooth headphones
I have a pair of jaybird bluebuds x Bluetooth headphones. I've been using them with my old phone the galaxy note II. And they work flawlessly. However when I try to use them with my IPhone 5s they don't show up when I turn on the Bluetooth on. I've tried restarting both the headphones and the iPhone. I've also looked to see if the headphones had a firmware update which it doesn't. Is there anything else I can try?
- 11-07-2013, 06:52 PM #2
- 11-07-2013, 07:36 PM #3
Re: Iphone 5s not finding bluetooth headphones
Yes I've tried switching the toggle on and off. It just continues to scan for devices and does show the earbuds. I can still connect them with my old phone.
A hard reset is where you restore your phone to factory correct? I didn't try that yet.
- 11-07-2013, 08:06 PM #5
- 11-07-2013, 09:32 PM #7
- By iLive an iLife in forum iPhone 5Replies: 37Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Mr. Marco in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:17 PM
- By dodo87 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:55 AM
- By D Joe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2013, 02:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:05 AM