ipad Air: Lightest and thinnest Case?
This is not a duplicate of the naked or case thread
The iPad Air is so light no thin that a good case must also be light in order to avoid bulking up. I've previously used the Marware CEO Hybrid. It's a great case that allows for presentations, provides good protection and holds by the corners so as to not obscure the display, but it is heavy. I have pre-ordered the a Belkin Form Fit case. It seems thin, holds by the corners and looks like it will allow easy removal.
Let's keep this thread going with user reviews of cases. As soon as the Belkin case arrives, I will post a review.
- 11-07-2013, 08:42 AM #2
- 11-07-2013, 09:55 AM #3
- 11-08-2013, 06:10 AM #4
- 11-09-2013, 02:20 PM #5
- 11-11-2013, 02:38 PM #6
- 11-11-2013, 06:05 PM #7
re: ipad Air: Lightest and thinnest Case?
I am sporting a Apple smart cover with a Belkin snap shield for the rear. Very light and great looking combo! You almost can't even tell that the snap shield is on. You can clearly see the Apple logo and all.
- 11-11-2013, 06:18 PM #8
- 11-11-2013, 09:08 PM #10
- 11-12-2013, 04:08 AM #11
- By cate in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 17Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:27 PM
- By Mr. Marco in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:44 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 21Last Post: 11-17-2013, 02:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM