- 11-04-2013, 06:03 PM #2
- 11-04-2013, 06:06 PM #3
Re: Vybe Vibrating Bracelet
Interesting but not for me I think. I did laugh that one of its features was that it would vibrate if you strayed too far from your phone. Good if you tend to misplace it, I guess, but I'm rarely more than an arms length away from mine.
Vybe Vibrating Bracelet
I miss calls sometimes when my phone is in my pocket due to baggy jeans. Not a must have but could prove useful for me to get notified that I have call. Much more low key than a watch.
I have left my phone at home several times especially going to gigs and making sure I have all my musical gadgets.
#Naked TuesdayStevie Jobs was the illest and-droid is played out like Arnold wondering "What you talking about Willis?"
- By bustermin in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 09:33 AM
- By InTheRed in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:13 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2013, 10:32 PM
- By SlydWyz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2013, 08:30 AM
- By VZWiP4 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2013, 07:32 PM