Smart Case or the Smart Cover for the Air?

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
The Smart Case and Smart Cover are probable the only accessories available for the Air at the moment.

I personally went with the Black Smart Cover for my Space Grey Air! It looks sleek! Glad that Apple decided to go make the Black smart cover!

So, which one did you go with?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
The Smart Case and Smart Cover are probable the only accessories available for the Air at the moment.

I personally went with the Black Smart Cover for my Space Grey Air! It looks sleek! Glad that Apple decided to go make the Black smart cover!

So, which one did you go with?

I had the smart case for the iPad 4 and it was garbage. It didnt fit right and looked sloppy. Very surpised that it was an Apple product. I ended up back with the smart cover and was much happier. Plus removal is much more convenient. I ordered the Zagg folio though. Having a keyboard is s nice!

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the Apple smart case for my Air and I am not liking it. It feels kinda flimsy and the edges around the screen are kinda sharp. I'm likely going to take it back and get the Smart Cover instead.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
the Smart Case would be so much better IMO if it was a two-piece design that was an add-on back for the Smart Cover. I love the feel of the leather but the overall quality should be MUCH better for the price.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
the Smart Case would be so much better IMO if it was a two-piece design that was an add-on back for the Smart Cover. I love the feel of the leather but the overall quality should be MUCH better for the price.

I did this with a Belkin froster rear shell and then used the Apple Smart Cover. Worked great and was ten times better than the Apple offering.

jodihansen

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I grabbed the blue case to protect front & back (due to not wanting my Air to have an accident in under 24 hours like my mini did). However, when Zagg adds the Invisible Shield offering which includes the front & back set....then I'll get that & the Smart Cover to reduce the size & weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW