How often do you guys change cases?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
For the last couple of days, I've been experimenting what case would look best with the gold. I originally bought the red leather, now I'm using a shinny polyester maroon.
Then I changed to a black stand case. Then I saw a gold case which had a black lining in the inside. Pretty sweet.
I'm a designer so I usually change cases depending on what outfit I'm wearing to keep it cool lol.
I just find cases interesting. It's like a fashion statement in a way.
We'll, an iPhone itself is.
How often do you guys switch cases?
I hope I ant the only crazy brother that switches there and then

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I do tend to change cases and it really varies. I have had 3 cases for my gold iPhone so far. I had a clear back and white bumper case and then I went with the Apple red leather. I finally settled on a clear case by Rockfish. I am happy with the look and will keep it for awhile. It may last a few months before I return to the red leather.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I totally get what you are saying here, I have tons of cases for my iPhone 5, and it's more a less an addiction. Safer than heroin or crack I suppose so I'm not going to complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I do tend to change cases and it really varies. I have had 3 cases for my gold iPhone so far. I had a clear back and white bumper case and then I went with the Apple red leather. I finally settled on a clear case by Rockfish. I am happy with the look and will keep it for awhile. It may last a few months before I return to the red leather.

I was thinking the same thing about getting a clear case , but I can't find one anywhere. I want the gold to show, so maybe I'll look on eBay and see what they got.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Not going to say I have never dropped my phones but it's very rare and usually on carpet thankfully.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Lucky. I'm just paranoid. I can't even place my phone on a counter without checking to see if it's clean. I'm only caseless when I'm in bed or at home were I know it won't drop on concrete. That would kill me lol

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have collected a few nicks and scratches over the year I've had my iPhone 5, but I didn't lose any sleep over it. Kind of gave the phone a bit of character and came with some stories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When I know that I am going to need a lot of extra battery, I swap to my Mophie Juice Pack Air... and then back to my Apple red leather case. Probably happens once a week or so.

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 cases for my iP5 that I bounce around to but usually I just use the black rubbery portion of my Spigen Thin Armor case because it is very grippy and can be removed easily enough if I want to go "nekked." However I do have 2 different polycarbonite "shells" that I will use once in a while for a bit of color. I will use a bumper-only case when I am just around the house not doing much. Other than that, I have an Otterbox Commuter for outside work, etc.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I got my iPhone 4S in November 2011. A few weeks later at Christmas I received a black Ottorbox case and that is what I have used since.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Over the course of a year I go through 2-3 cases. It would be more if I didn't force myself to resist. I actually usually end up putting one on my Christmas list. One year I realized I spent more on cases then on the phone and so I curbed my case obsession.

Right now I'm rocking a neon green rue cat Marc Jacobs case but when my gold iPhone arrives I'm gonna switch to a Natasha couture exploding crystal case. It's clear so I'll be able to enjoy the gold. I really want an Original Knucklecase but they're $125 and I'm just not ready to spend that kind of money on a case especially when the 6 may have a different design.

I wish I was bold enough to go naked but I like to resell my iPhone every year so that I can purchase the new one.

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I've got a bad case of "case" addiction. I have 17 cases for my 5 and 8 cases for my 5S. I sometimes change it twice a day... Why??? I have NO idea.. Lol I'm glad to see I'm not the only one😁.

Sent from The Leaky Cauldron on my IPhone 5s...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711