How often do you guys change cases?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wohoo my Mophie will be here tomorrow.

Nice Z!! I have 3 of them for my 5S, one of which I share with one of my kids between the mophies to charge on the go and my BookBook I'm pretty content with the function of the 2.

......although I may be paying a visit to BestBuy today to see what I can get into lol.

tapped out from my iPad Air

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice Z!! I have 3 of them for my 5S, one of which I share with one of my kids between the mophies to charge on the go and my BookBook I'm pretty content with the function of the 2.

......although I may be paying a visit to BestBuy today to see what I can get into lol.

You can never have too many cases... I have 7 Mophies for the 5 and 5S. Most of them my kids now use and I'm going to sell some to my coworkers. Can't wait to see how big this is going to be...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You can never have too many cases... I have 7 Mophies for the 5 and 5S. Most of them my kids now use and I'm going to sell some to my coworkers. Can't wait to see how big this is going to be...

Oooooooooooh that's right!! I forgot you have a 6 now!!

Well that should be interesting to say the least lol. Can you post some pics tomorrow when you get it. I'd like to see the size of it

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Speck Candyshell card case
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423247844.809950.jpg

So I took a field trip to Best Buy earlier. The Speck Smart flex card case was a PITA to get the cards out of so I returned it to Speck, even though it's constructed exactly like the Candyshell card case. This one is much easier to remove my cards from. I have 3 in there now but I might be able to squeeze in a 4th one...

OK, just tried. 4 cards are too snug of a fit. 3 work the best. This case may be a keeper for just a quick pocket and go type of deal because it's more compact than my BookBook for when I don't have room to spare in pockets.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 77014

So I took a field trip to Best Buy earlier. The Speck Smart flex card case was a PITA to get the cards out of so I returned it to Speck, even though it's constructed exactly like the Candyshell card case. This one is much easier to remove my cards from. I have 3 in there now but I might be able to squeeze in a 4th one...

OK, just tried. 4 cards are too snug of a fit. 3 work the best. This case may be a keeper for just a quick pocket and go type of deal because it's more compact than my BookBook for when I don't have room to spare in pockets.

I knew it...

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 77014

I love the Speck card case - I used it all the time on my 5... I just wish they'd make one now for the 6! It was hard to have to go back to using a wallet! ;)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
For my 6 Plus I've had the red leather (got chewed up by the cat), red silicone (cats victim number 2 - apparently the colour red isn't appreciated heh), the black leather Apple case, Incipio feather clear, Powersupport Air Jacket, Powersupport arc bumper, and a couple of super cheap Monoprice anti shatter ultra thin shells - one frosted clear and the other smoke. I really, really like the Powersupport cases (my leather Apple case is still my all time favorite though) but ever since the Monoprice ones arrived they are all I use - they are even thinner than the Powersupport Airjacket and add enough grip. I'm thisclose to just doing completely caseless though and letting my AppleCare Plus do its job, but for the ability to use the phone with a case that still doesn't feel like there's a case on, and for $5, the Monoprice ones can't be beat.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
For my 6 Plus I've had the red leather (got chewed up by the cat), red silicone (cats victim number 2 - apparently the colour red isn't appreciated heh), the black leather Apple case, Incipio feather clear, Powersupport Air Jacket, Powersupport arc bumper, and a couple of super cheap Monoprice anti shatter ultra thin shells - one frosted clear and the other smoke. I really, really like the Powersupport cases (my leather Apple case is still my all time favorite though) but ever since the Monoprice ones arrived they are all I use - they are even thinner than the Powersupport Airjacket and add enough grip. I'm thisclose to just doing completely caseless though and letting my AppleCare Plus do its job, but for the ability to use the phone with a case that still doesn't feel like there's a case on, and for $5, the Monoprice ones can't be beat.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

You are kind and patient. I fear a cat would suffer horribly at my hands for damaging anything related to my precious phones.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Nah it was my fault for leaving them out when I changed cases. Plus cats are jerks.

Tapatalked from my iPhone 6+ primary line, my iPad Air 4G, my backup Nexus 5 or my work issued Xperia Z3C.

jjcas15

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Ordered Element Case iON 6 in black and they gave me a pink one for free. Great feel and protection. Just came in today ...So now I have 5 cases. They're adding up again!! Damn phone case addiction. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1423692167.853854.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My Incipio case came in the mail a little while ago. It makes the phone a little bulky, but so far I think I *might* like it....only time will tell lol. It does remind me of a Speck candyshell flip case which is meant for docking. This is the same exact design but with room in the back of the shell so the cards can fit. I put 3 cards in along with a business card and it fits perfectly. The case itself did come with a back screen protector to apply to keep the cards from scratching up the back of the phone. I didn't apply it yet...I plan on just using the case empty for now to see if I can deal with even having a case on my phone at this point. It is a nice case though and I just LOVE the strawberry color with grey silicone on it!
View attachment 77365

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Since I purchased my Space Gray iPhone 6Plus and Apple Black Leather Case the same day....NEVER. It feels and looks so GOOD, it's like the case was made for the phone....Oh that's right, it was

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437970392.450951.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437970455.109510.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW