How often do you guys change cases?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just changed my case on Monday to the Apple hole case for my 5C in the matching color, coral. But, as much as I love my TwelveSouth SurfacePad, I will most likely change back to that today without a doubt;) That is always my go to/go back to case 99% of the time now:)

I swapped back to my black leather SurfacePad yesterday by lunch time, lol. PLUS I even called TwelveSouth to order a second color of the SurfacePad for my 5C in camel. Can't wait to get it !! 😃👍

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay I changed cases to the black leather Apple case from the Apple store.
I was dead wrong with the red leather case.... It started getting dirty on the edges like the product red case on my 5s... The material felt better though but I could see it getting dirty slowlyand I'm a clean freak and never place my iPhone on dirty surfaces......
Hence I bought the black leather case....
Heads up if any of y'all wanna get product red leather case....

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Okay I changed cases to the black leather Apple case from the Apple store.
I was dead wrong with the red leather case.... It started getting dirty on the edges like the product red case on my 5s... The material felt better though but I could see it getting dirty slowlyand I'm a clean freak and never place my iPhone on dirty surfaces......
Hence I bought the black leather case....
Heads up if any of y'all wanna get product red leather case....

I was really close to getting the red leather case for my 6 but settled on the brown and blue for that reason. Skipped the black just to be a little different. Loving both of them so far. I swap them every few days to keep things interesting.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Bought a case today and it is going to be my last. No more money is going to be wasted on cases this year.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Got my TwelveSouth SurfacePad for my 5C in camel today☺

Of course I put it on my phone right away and I love the color!!

Pictures or it didn't happen (only kidding). Smile.

Edit; WOW, just watched the Video. Very Nice. How did I miss this case

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pictures or it didn't happen (only kidding). Smile.

Edit; WOW, just watched the Video. Very Nice. How did I miss this case

Lol....well I have pics of my black SurfacePad I can show you:p tomorrow I'll post pics of the camel one currently on my 5C:)

I LOVE this folio style case. I actually discovered it from when I still had my white 4S and used the BookBook by TwelveSouth. I miss that style case ALOT. Unfortunately TwelveSouth doesn't make it for the 5C :(

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414292339.831780.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Here's the SurfacePad by TwelveSouth in the camel leather. I wasn't so sure how it would go with the coral pink, but I really love the combo😃

Also, being TwelveSouth doesn't make a BookBook for the 5C, I ventured over to Pad & Quill and ordered the Bella Fino in dark chocolate/olive green combo to try out also !! It should be here tomorrow according to tracking info😃 It adheres just like the SurfacePad does but also has 3 slots for cards/dl and one full slot for bills/receipts. I posted the link in case anyone is interested:)
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ella-fino-for-iphone-6s-6.html&token=R1o52Xv9

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414324473.171808.jpg

Also, Spencer, IF you were at all considering a SurfacePad for your gold 5S, depending on your color prefs, I think the camel leather would look GREAT on it :) or even the white !!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Here's the SurfacePad by TwelveSouth in the camel leather. I wasn't so sure how it would go with the coral pink, but I really love the combo��

Also, being TwelveSouth doesn't make a BookBook for the 5C, I ventured over to Pad & Quill and ordered the Bella Fino in dark chocolate/olive green combo to try out also !! It should be here tomorrow according to tracking info�� It adheres just like the SurfacePad does but also has 3 slots for cards/dl and one full slot for bills/receipts. I posted the link in case anyone is interested:)
Case for iPhone 5/5S/5C by Pad&Quill | Bella Fino

View attachment 69612

Also, Spencer, IF you were at all considering a SurfacePad for your gold 5S, depending on your color prefs, I think the camel leather would look GREAT on it :) or even the white !!

Yes, I was considering it and I agree the Camel Leather color would look good. Thanks for the photos...Looks GREAT

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was expecting a long day so I put my Mophie on this morning, but it turned out to be a normal Sunday. I'm home and naked now. Smile

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Received my P&Q Bella Fino yesterday for my 5C. It mimics the TwelveSouth BookBook in every aspect down to the leather quality. The only difference is this is an adhesive wallet folio whereas the bookbook is a slide in with the older iPhone(4/4S) or a snap in for the newer iPhones (5/5S). Also, don't let the adhesive fool you - it is very strong indeed to hold the idevice in safely without worry about it coming unstuck. The leather will definitely need some breaking in and that will come with daily use, just as it did with the BookBook:)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414498432.039879.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well....I have to say unfortunately I wound up returning the P&Q Bella Fino. It was great quality, but what bugged me is the folio front would stay open on a 50? angle & it drove me nuts that it wouldn't stayed closed as it should. Now I know the leather just needed to break in, but putting it in my hoodie pockets, it would just sit funny😞 and I don't have the patience to wait a month or so for it to conform and close as it should.....so I'm back the what I love. My TwelveSouth SurfacePad 😃

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414668180.386799.jpg

Denty091

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I got 2 cases for my IPhone 6 plus so far, a cheap clear plastic and a bulky rubbery case. I am not satisfied with both of them, so now I am looking for a metal bumper.