How often do you guys change cases?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this wild idea of going caseless today... Which the past tells me I'll be caseless tomorrow

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm having this wild idea of going caseless today... Which the past tells me I'll be caseless tomorrow

I can't go caseless, I've been using one since my first iPhone. But I'm thinking about leaving the Otterbox for a while and use the apple leather for a while.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The Apple leather case is really good. Though I don't particularly think a case is needed, if I'm going to use one it'll be the Apple leather

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The Apple leather case is really good. Though I don't particularly think a case is needed, if I'm going to use one it'll be the Apple leather

One of my kids just got the space grey 5S and I treated them to the black Apple leather case for it....it's really nice !! I'm wishing they made one for my baby 5C.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm a big case changer. Always change back to the Otterbox defender though after about a day or two. So far I only have 2 cases for the 6 plus and hate the incipio. The leather wallet I have is nice, but I'm really thinking hard about running naked until Otterbox releases the stuff for the plus. Such a hard decision though.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The defender is growing on me. It is nice to have the piece of mind

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
I like the feel of the Defender. I have the old Defender with the cover over the home button. My wife uses the new one on her 5c that's like the 5s model. I can hold the phone steadier with it while editing photos.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The defender case is too bulky in my opinion. I like a bit of protection but nothing so bulky. I am using the Apple silicon cases and they are perfect.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I like the feel of the Defender. I have the old Defender with the cover over the home button. My wife uses the new one on her 5c that's like the 5s model. I can hold the phone steadier with it while editing photos.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I usually end up going back to a defender case no matter what other cases I have to choose from.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just changed my case on Monday to the Apple hole case for my 5C in the matching color, coral. But, as much as I love my TwelveSouth SurfacePad, I will most likely change back to that today without a doubt;) That is always my go to/go back to case 99% of the time now:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my Mophie battery case for the past week because I've been out and about more than usual....it's been some very long days for the past week.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR