How often do you guys change cases?

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I've got a bad case of "case" addiction. I have 17 cases for my 5 and 8 cases for my 5S. I sometimes change it twice a day... Why??? I have NO idea.. Lol I'm glad to see I'm not the only one😁.

Sent from The Leaky Cauldron on my IPhone 5s...

How many outfits do you bring with ya for a party? Just curious. :)

Sent from my GOLD 5s using Tapatalk HD

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've got a bad case of "case" addiction. I have 17 cases for my 5 and 8 cases for my 5S. I sometimes change it twice a day... Why??? I have NO idea.. Lol I'm glad to see I'm not the only one😁.

Wow 25 cases!!!!!!!!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I've got a bad case of "case" addiction. I have 17 cases for my 5 and 8 cases for my 5S. I sometimes change it twice a day... Why??? I have NO idea.. Lol I'm glad to see I'm not the only one��.

Wow, 8 cases for your 5s, what's that a case a week. Lol

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 cases for my iP5 that I bounce around to but usually I just use the black rubbery portion of my Spigen Thin Armor case because it is very grippy and can be removed easily enough if I want to go "nekked." However I do have 2 different polycarbonite "shells" that I will use once in a while for a bit of color. I will use a bumper-only case when I am just around the house not doing much. Other than that, I have an Otterbox Commuter for outside work, etc.

Good choices. I used to have an otterbox case. It was bulky as. I used it for out door work at the pizza place. It helped me countless of times because I kept on dropping my phone.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Over the course of a year I go through 2-3 cases. It would be more if I didn't force myself to resist. I actually usually end up putting one on my Christmas list. One year I realized I spent more on cases then on the phone and so I curbed my case obsession.

Right now I'm rocking a neon green rue cat Marc Jacobs case but when my gold iPhone arrives I'm gonna switch to a Natasha couture exploding crystal case. It's clear so I'll be able to enjoy the gold. I really want an Original Knucklecase but they're $125 and I'm just not ready to spend that kind of money on a case especially when the 6 may have a different design.

I wish I was bold enough to go naked but I like to resell my iPhone every year so that I can purchase the new one.

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

Mmm marc Jacobs case? Very classy and upmarket. I saw one of these and the cost over $50. Pimping to the core lol. I saw a Louis vitton case that was $125. It was a clear design with real leather on the edges. Pretty stylish but I can't spend that much. Maybe when I'm rich.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I totally get what you are saying here, I have tons of cases for my iPhone 5, and it's more a less an addiction. Safer than heroin or crack I suppose so I'm not going to complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably change my case days at a time lol, I'm always on that constant search for perfection. But when I find that perfect one I never take it out for weeks or even months.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have waaaaaaay too many cases I won't even say how many...the regulars here know me LOL. Back when I first got my 4S...OMG can you say "case hore" :p

Now a days....I find myself content using a skin, Surface Pad for iPhone, BookBook or a case for 2weeks to a month at a time. Although, since Friday, I've gone from a skin, to my Surface Pad, to my Kate Spade case, then BookBook and today a Speck Candyshell flip. I've been a little fickle the past few days :p LOL

Who knows what tomorrow will bring :D

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
i usually change my case every few months or when my eye catches a case i like i buy... since having the iphone 5 last oct until now, i probably went through 5-6 cases

kristopherlarry

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I Rock The Rokform V3 For Work & Then When I'm Home/Off Work For The Weekend I Rock A Thin Case... So Two Cases I Use Daily... Sad I Kno... But I Like The Thin iPhone When I'm Not @ Work...

Sent From The State Of Ohio...

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
i usually change my case every few months or when my eye catches a case i like i buy... since having the iphone 5 last oct until now, i probably went through 5-6 cases

I went through the same amount of cases on my iPhone 5. Most weeks I get attracted to different types of cases.There is an Asian store near my fashion school that sell different types of cases with intricate materials and fibres and textures. There are over 200 different types. It's like walking in a store filled with shoes for a woman lol. I've visited this store a couple of times and wow am I impressed.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I already have five 5s cases and I don't even have my phone yet! :p Not to mention I plan on trying out the Apple red one and I have a couple more that have yet to be delivered. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I already have five 5s cases and I don't even have my phone yet! :p Not to mention I plan on trying out the Apple red one and I have a couple more that have yet to be delivered. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I am waiting on an imitation leather apple case. :) I feel $30 is way too much.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Going naked (my phone, that is) so far. I know it is only going to be a matter of time before my phone gets damaged in some way, but I am wondering if it is worth the extra bulk of a case.

Nor do I like cases which cover up my phone. And I have AppleCare+ anyways, so if my iphone ever gets bricked, I am as well just pay to have it replaced.

I am contemplating investing in a spigen tough armor case for the times I am invoked in physical activities, but even then, it's not going to be something I use on a daily basis.

Ah, first world problems. :p

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I am waiting on an imitation leather apple case. :) I feel $30 is way too much.

Things in Australia are expensive. The standard case cost no less than $15.
A decent case is $29.95. And excellent case is $50.
So yeah. $30 is " okay" this side.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Going naked (my phone, that is) so far. I know it is only going to be a matter of time before my phone gets damaged in some way, but I am wondering if it is worth the extra bulk of a case.

Nor do I like cases which cover up my phone. And I have AppleCare+ anyways, so if my iphone ever gets bricked, I am as well just pay to have it replaced.

I am contemplating investing in a spigen tough armor case for the times I am invoked in physical activities, but even then, it's not going to be something I use on a daily basis.

Ah, first world problems. :p

Apple care is the best!
Do you plan on selling this phone for the iPhone 6?
Cases in my opinion give the phone clothing lol.
It's like an accessory that sort of enhances the look in a way. I'm talking about the sleek, designer cases if you know what I mean. Too much bulk can kill the design.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen