How often do you guys change cases?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I just changed from cased to naked!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

How is that working out so far? I really want to do that but just can't do it for long. I get about a day, then I get nervous about it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
How is that working out so far? I really want to do that but just can't do it for long. I get about a day, then I get nervous about it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Working well thus far! I sort of misstated that I was naked as I do have a tech armor screen protector on but took my Apple leather case off last evening! Getting to naked is always a natural progression for me anyhow! I'm super careful with my stuff as it is!

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site

who is this case by?

jhaire89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Just got a lifeproof Nuud and it's great, the only complaint I have is that my Touch ID only works half the time. Is there anything you guys do/did to make it work better for you?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got a lifeproof Nuud and it's great, the only complaint I have is that my Touch ID only works half the time. Is there anything you guys do/did to make it work better for you?

When I use mine it usually takes a couple days for it to settle down all the way and start working better. Best for me is probably around 75% though.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I just changed from cased to naked!

You will find it's a beautiful life when you role naked. That is until you drop it which will happen eventually whether you like it or not. I know I will but I don't care. It's worth the risk. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
You will find it's a beautiful life when you role naked. That is until you drop it which will happen eventually whether you like it or not. I know I will but I don't care. It's worth the risk. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s

You could keep it in a pouch. It will be naked when you use it but safe when just carrying it around.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I know if I didn't use a case and just used my phone naked one day I would pull it out and it would have a scratch or a burr just from normal handling and that would upset me. I think some people are not as easily upset by such things. I need my devices to be in as close to new condition as possible...forever.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

Last edited:

gazoo2010

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the UAG, Spigen Neo Hybrid and the Black Apple leather case. Currently I am using the apple case as I recently gave the Neo Hybrid to my wife (her old case finally crapped out). I hate using cases because they make the phone thicker, but I want some minimal protection against scratches when I put the phone down. I recently ordered this case:

Caudabe • The Veil - Wisp

Super minimal....

~S

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I know if I didn't a case and just used my phone naked one day I would pull it out and it would have a scratch or a burr just from normal handling and that would upset me. I think some people are not as easily upset by such things. I need my devices to be in as close to new condition as possible...forever.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

I just ordered a leather sleeve for my iPhone. It should be here tomorrow. I have since used the phone naked. God this is a beautiful phone. Makes me wonder why anyone would want to cover it. I will see how it goes with the leather sleeve. I may feel differently if I drop it. But until then, I will enjoy the beauty if this phone.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
You could keep it in a pouch. It will be naked when you use it but safe when just carrying it around.

I normally get a year out of it. I've been lucky and it normally breaks the same month of the new release

Sent from my iPhone 5s

danielflow

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have many cases for my iPhone 5.............recently I have been using the leather iphone 5 case from the belenty design company (European brand) .....very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I have 5 that I've bought throughout the year and half that I've had my iPhone 5.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox