Otterbox For iPhone 5C
I noticed the Otterbox case for the 5C has the same design as the 5S case that leaves the entire home button area open. I was thinking of ordering an Otterbox 5 defender case for the 5C to gain a little more protection. Would it fit or are the sizes just a tad different?
- 10-03-2013, 05:11 PM #2
Re: Otterbox For iPhone 5C
The 5 and the 5c are different thicknesses. I would stick with the case designed for your phone. It won't offer any less protection with the home button covered or not.
Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
- 10-03-2013, 09:57 PM #3
- 10-06-2013, 12:10 AM #4
- By Fausty82 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2015, 07:52 AM
- By Judson50 in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2015, 06:55 PM
- By Laelipoo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:19 PM
- By bbueding in forum AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 10-06-2013, 06:20 AM
- By HowtoCallapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:21 PM