Why are apple earbuds louder on left sometimes?

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
So my apple earbuds seem nice and loud on the left side but not so loud on the right. I checked in accessibility but that was set in the middle. My girlfriend said she had the same problem with the headphones so I know it's not just me. My best friends have no problem though. I've read up and it seems common is there some reason for this and is there a fix?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
So my apple earbuds seem nice and loud on the left side but not so loud on the right. I checked in accessibility but that was set in the middle. My girlfriend said she had the same problem with the headphones so I know it's not just me. My best friends have no problem though. I've read up and it seems common is there some reason for this and is there a fix?

I have not had this issue with my iPod, iPad, or my last two iPhones. I have had other earphones go bad in the past, one ear will have intermittent low volume, then intermittent no audio on one side, then one side just dies. Just stress on the wire.

Sent from my iPad

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It's not just Apple earbuds/pods, all stereo speakers are a little louder out of the left speaker, they also have more sound in general being pushed through them.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods