Did/will you get new accessories?

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
For those of you that had a 4S or previous model...did/will you get new accessories (arm band, speakers, dock, etc.) to go with your new 5S or 5C?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I ended up getting a Mophie Helium a lighting cable long enough to use as a jump rope, Zagg protectors and a Apple leather case. Happens every time I get a new phone. More to come as usual.

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
If I can verify that it fits, I'll be putting my phone in a LifeProof case until the new ones are available. And a 30 pin adapter for my vehicle stereo. That's it. I'm refusing to spend any more money.......

At least until Christmas.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I ended up getting a Mophie Helium a lighting cable long enough to use as a jump rope, Zagg protectors and a Apple leather case. Happens every time I get a new phone. More to come as usual.

Yeah I had a full Zagg protector, 7 cases for my 4S, speakers, arm band, and 3 cables! A bit much huh?!

I got the full Zagg for my 5S and a Speck case. Thinking about getting the Apple case and a dock for my desk at work, but I don't know if I can use it with a case.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
For those of you that had a 4S or previous model...did/will you get new accessories (arm band, speakers, dock, etc.) to go with your new 5S or 5C?

I bought new cases obviously, new screen protectors and a new pouch, but so far the only other accessory I got was a Lightning to 30Pin adapter. I gave my brother almost all my 4S stuff when I got the 5S.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought new cases obviously, new screen protectors and a new pouch, but so far the only other accessory I got was a Lightning to 30Pin adapter. I gave my brother almost all my 4S stuff when I got the 5S.

I gave my teenage cousin all my accessories except the cases. They're too girlie for him! Lol

Sent from somewhere around here using my iPhone 5S

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got in the mail today a ifrogz black lighting cable and charger. Still got 30 pin stuff for the iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a 4S with a 5S on the way. I bought two new cases, one clear and one red leather. I needed extra lightening adapters. And the next accessory will be trading in my old Bose speaker that my 4S can connect to but not a 5 or 5S, for a Bose mini Bluetooth speaker.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a 4S with a 5S on the way. I bought two new cases, one clear and one red leather. I needed extra lightening adapters. And the next accessory will be trading in my old Bose speaker that my 4S can connect to but not a 5 or 5S, for a Bose mini Bluetooth speaker.

I was looking into a Bose speaker for my 5S. Do they have a trade-in program? That would make that purchase even better!

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was looking into a Bose speaker for my 5S. Do they have a trade-in program? That would make that purchase even better!

You can only upgrade at a discount if there is something wrong with your current product. Our speaker is just old, but works fine. Technology being out of date is not a reason to upgrade with a discount, in their system. At least, that is how they explained it to me. We plan on selling the old speaker ourselves to help pay for the new speaker.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I gave my teenage cousin all my accessories except the cases. They're too girlie for him! Lol
I gave his girlfriend my pouches but the cases I buy are almost always black and teal or something. I don't want pink/purple stuff normally. I like blues and greens. I went with a flip this time because there wasn't a regular or matte candyshell "normal" in that combo.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I ended up getting a clear case and a charge cable for my vehicle. Wasn't sure how long the charge would last. So far haven't needed it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2