Iphone 5s in Iphone 5 otterbox defender case, any issues?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't come across any posts or read any articles indicating such issues, as of yet.

Garyberry

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I have an issue. I don't have the 5s, just a 5. My issue is, I can not access control center . Other wise this case is great! I wonder if I got an 5s case if that would fix the issue ?

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
The only problem I can think of is, and I may be wrong, the button depth of the 5s may require a more forced push of the button on the otterbox to get it to function. But that is the only functional issues you may expect. The flash area may or may not be an issue. Apple logo placement possibly?

Sent from my iPad4 using Tapatalk

BigJay74

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
If you're you're having a hard time finding a iPhone 5s Defender case, check your local AT&T store. I called everywhere, and they were the only place in town that had them.

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen one in the stores yet. I purchased the Speck Candyshell plus Faceplate. Which has the normal candyshell case with a second piece that goes on the front. Has a cut out for front speaker/camera/sensors and the bottom cut out for the fingerprint scanner. I like it as it has the built in screen protector too!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll