Mophie case for iPhone 5

seanwplandry

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey

I have an iPhone 5 and was thinking of getting an mophie Juice Pack Helium for my phone. Just wondering what people think of it. Is it a good investment or waste of my money

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've been using them since my 4S. They really come in handy for me to tell you the truth. It depends your schedule.
I always have it fully charged for whenever I may need to use it in case I'm not able to charge my phone. I currently
have a Juice Pack Air Plus for the 5 and love it.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the juice pack air for mine. It really comes in handy when I'm out and about so I always make sure to have it fully charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have the juice pack air for mine. It really comes in handy when I'm out and about so I always make sure to have it fully charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I’ve had one since my iPhone 4S. My wife and I both have them on the iPhone 5 and now I have one on my 5S. Great product...

rscott016

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I used them on iphone 4s & 5. Battery life for me wasn't always the best so the extra came in handy. I used the air. I have the power station also as I have a work phone that isn't Apple.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I wasn't impressed with the build quality of it at all. Scratched way too easily and the bottom battery part that attaches to the main shell completely broke on me less than 4 months after having it.

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey

I have an iPhone 5 and was thinking of getting an mophie Juice Pack Helium for my phone. Just wondering what people think of it. Is it a good investment or waste of my money

Another alternative is a just mobile gum- it's an external battery pack
2200mAh for $50. There are cheaper ones on amazon too.
I've never bought one since usually I can make it through a day with a single charge or am near a computer/outlet to recharge.
Just Mobile Gum™ - All

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner