What ear buds / headphones do you recommend?

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I too have the Bose that everyone is talking about, the price may be steep but they are sure worth it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are the noise cancelation???

Tapped out on my iPhone 5

No, but they're not designed to be. Still, you have three different inner ear thingies to give you a more snug fit and help reduce outside noise. However, in my opinion, outside noise is barely noticeable, especially at certain volume levels, and because the sound is so darn great...;)

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
No, but they're not designed to be. Still, you have three different inner ear thingies to give you a more snug fit and help reduce outside noise. However, in my opinion, outside noise is barely noticeable, especially at certain volume levels, and because the sound is so darn great...;)

I'll have to pass on them. I work in a very loud environment so I'll have to find something else

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
ear buds are nice on the new apple devices but long trips i would do headphones to cancel the noise around me

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
ear buds are nice on the new apple devices but long trips i would do headphones to cancel the noise around me

I'm good with the supplied ear buds. When I am in a noisy environment, I simply turn the volume up just enough to block it out but still enjoy my music.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to pass on them. I work in a very loud environment so I'll have to find something else

The noisy environment won't be an issue with the Bose IE2's, but everybody is different and have different needs. It's all good...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro