Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 08-20-2013, 07:29 PM #2
Re: Grove Case
Until I read your post, I had never even heard of them. I visited their website and looked at the displayed cases. They are slick, but I suppose I'm the wrong person to ask in regard to whether or not I think it's worth the price. I don't put my iPhone in a case, but even if I did, I highly doubt I'd spend over $30 for a case. My focus is on making sure my retina display isn't damaged. Know what I mean?
- 08-20-2013, 08:34 PM #4
- 08-20-2013, 09:10 PM #5
Re: Grove Case
I actually own one of the plain Grove cases, no engraving or anything. Just sleek bamboo with a black lip to match my black iPhone, and it is a very nice looking case. Although I don't use it as much anymore i really enjoy it. (I don't usually use the same case for long periods of time) It feels very high quality, one reason I also bought it was because it was made in the USA lol very few cases are. I would recommend it, but if you live in a place with lots of dirt, (like me) sometimes the dirt can get inside and scuff your metal band but if you keep it clean it should be no problem. Also i noticed quite a bit of glare with pictures taken with flash, luckily the case just slips off for some quick pics. I did drop it like 5 feet and the case absorbed the fall with no damage to it or my phone. The skate case does look appealing to me but I will likely try a different case in the future. Hope this helps, happy case shopping! I'm always on the hunt for great cases myself.
- By Danegre in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:00 AM
- By SaMaster14 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:04 PM
- By eyeheartshopping in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:24 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:59 PM
- By hydrogen3 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:57 AM