Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Default Grove Case

I started this thread to see if anyone had any experience with the grove case, whether it's the skate case, plain, with a design, whatever. If you have an opinion of it please let us know. Do you think it's worth the money?

Global Posts
    23,243 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: Grove Case

Until I read your post, I had never even heard of them. I visited their website and looked at the displayed cases. They are slick, but I suppose I'm the wrong person to ask in regard to whether or not I think it's worth the price. I don't put my iPhone in a case, but even if I did, I highly doubt I'd spend over $30 for a case. My focus is on making sure my retina display isn't damaged. Know what I mean?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Intermediate

Yeah. I personally like cases on my phone (that's why I have my frē on it now) for the protection even though I love the iPhone without the case. I appreciate your reply.

Global Posts
    23,243 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by dobermansrule View Post
    Yeah. I personally like cases on my phone (that's why I have my frē on it now) for the protection even though I love the iPhone without the case. I appreciate your reply.
    You're very welcome, and thank you for posting the question.......Take care.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

I actually own one of the plain Grove cases, no engraving or anything. Just sleek bamboo with a black lip to match my black iPhone, and it is a very nice looking case. Although I don't use it as much anymore i really enjoy it. (I don't usually use the same case for long periods of time) It feels very high quality, one reason I also bought it was because it was made in the USA lol very few cases are. I would recommend it, but if you live in a place with lots of dirt, (like me) sometimes the dirt can get inside and scuff your metal band but if you keep it clean it should be no problem. Also i noticed quite a bit of glare with pictures taken with flash, luckily the case just slips off for some quick pics. I did drop it like 5 feet and the case absorbed the fall with no damage to it or my phone. The skate case does look appealing to me but I will likely try a different case in the future. Hope this helps, happy case shopping! I'm always on the hunt for great cases myself.