Incipio Atlas

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I know this has probably been asked before, but is there anyone using the atlas case right now that can say how you like it? I have heard that the corners of the screen are hard to register on the phone screen and I also heard that there was a problem with the speaker and when you were on a call. Have these issues been resolved?

mudbuny

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I also am interested to know. I am thinking of purchasing it or a lifeproof but not sure which one I would like better. I have watched YouTube videos and I think I like the atlas better, but some of the reviews on Verizon's site are very poor.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a LifeProof case and I love it but I would rather have the glass screen protector and from what I heard, the atlas feels sturdier and I think I would feel better if I had that feel to the LifeProof.

maliu

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Screen was awesome. Call quality sucked. Speakerphone unusable, unacceptable "squeal" during regular calls. Broke my glass screen on my replacement by pressing on the bottom corner. Went back to LP. Got a Nuud, perfect for me. Best waterproof case I've ever used.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Sound sux bad. No one could hear me clear. They had to turn their phone up all the way and still hard to hear me. Also they I was muffled real bad. Sent it back for refund with no argument from company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2