- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Clock Radio docking station with Audio out earphone jack AND lightning connector?
One flaw/feature of the iPhone 5 is the earphone jack on the bottom of the phone next to the lightning connector. I used to charge my old 3GS iphone in an iHome clock radio docking station and use the earphone jack on the top to listen to TimeTuner to fall asleep by. There is no good way to have headphone plugged into the iPhone 5 when it is in most docking systems (clock/radio or otherwise). So what would be great is a clock/radio or other dock charging system that has an audio out to pass the headphone jack through (and obviously a lightning connector to dock/charge the iphone5 too). Then I could leave a set of headphones plugged into the back of such a dock station and just pop the phone in to charge it at night. Most clock radios have "audio in" on the back but I have yet to see one with "audio out" as I describe. Any help would be appreciated....
- 08-05-2013, 07:54 PM #2
- 08-05-2013, 08:51 PM #3
- 08-07-2013, 02:30 AM #5
Re: Clock Radio docking station with Audio out earphone jack AND lightning connector?
I have a Logitech dock that does everything you described.
***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***
- By kilcher in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:21 AM
- By Iosnation in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:37 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2013, 11:40 PM
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 09:27 AM
- By cardfan in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:39 AM