Ronin Case for iPhone 5

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone ordered this case for their iPhone 5 and can tell me if it degrades the signal for data or voice calls. I know that some of the all metal bumper type do degrade the signal but since this has wood on the sides, I was wondering if it still had the problem. I just don't want to pay that much and have poor signal quality. Thanks.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Are you getting it direct from Element or from Amazon? Amazon has a great return policy so worst case you could send it back for a refund.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I had never heard about these cases until this thread...and I just saw the price...

tumblr_m32iavMfOr1r3rj31.gif

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The case is indeed attractive, but I'm with Sean on this. Heck, a person without insurance on his or her iPhone can damage it and get it replaced from Apple for about the same price. Still, to answer your question, no, I have not ordered the Ronin case.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 cases from Element for my 4S. Both are the COMP which 3 of the sides are metal & the other is the resin. I've never had a problem signal wise on my phone when using them.

?Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S?

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I talked to Element support and the said there was no degradation. Now I need to decide if its worth the money

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I talked to Element support and the said there was no degradation. Now I need to decide if its worth the money

They are expensive indeed !! I actually have had my 4S since Nov2011 and always wanted the Epiphany COMP but could never reason with myself spending THAT MUCH on a case like this. I waited until this year when both of the cases I got went on clearance and I paid about $35-$45 ea case.

Element also has their own shop on EBay that I verified with Element. It's safe to buy from it. They are the cases that have very minor flaws or probably some returns and they sell them dirt cheap....well cheaper than paying full price on the Element site. I'll find the link to the element eBay shop and post it for you in a little while:)

ok here's the link to the Element Case Outlet Store on eBay.
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...he-Element-Case-Factory-Outlet&token=xaexz7eT

you may have luck finding something you want at a lesser cost:)

•Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S•

Last edited:

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
EBay is the go to place for these cases mainly for the prices. I've had a element carbon case on my iPhone 5. Surprisingly it protects it pretty good, especially when I dropped it onto a concrete parking lot. It just dented the case a little. Never had any loose,screw problems because I applied a dot of locktite.
It holds up fairly we'll to scratches also

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW